Friday, January 11, 2008

The Other New York

Tigerhawk (HT: Instapundit) is laughing at your typical silly 30-something New York liberal. Sad to say I know far too many of these people, they are everywhere here, and I'll bet Sunday dinner that they are on the Obama bandwagon because it's cool, not because of a careful comparative policy analysis vis-a-vis Hillary. Anyway it is not my point here to bash these people, for I am happy knowing that the debates are a more pleasant experience for me. Nearly all the candidates I watched last night said they wanted to cut my taxes, which would increase my wine budget!! Even Ron Paul, with his focus on sound money, would indirectly help the cause as the falling US$ is making vino from around the globe less attainable. I'd vote for a credible plan to get the dollar back to parity before the '05 hit the stores!

So while the Chardonnay sippers are "torqued up" the Shiraz gulpers are jazzed up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home