Tuesday, April 18, 2006

O'Reilly: STILL Stuck On Stupid on Oil

Well, I know that Alan Greenspan reads my blog, and Mark Steyn reads my blog, and even Rudy Guiliani reads my blog, but alas, Bill O'Reilly does not. And it is a shame because if he did, watching him talk about gasoline prices wouldn't be like stabbing yourself in the ear with a bamboo skewer. Here I lay out, in clear and simple terms what is sending gasoline prices skyward and yet he comes on and bitches and moans about some putative backroom deals that cigar-chomping oil execs have struck that keep all of America in economic bondage. Guys like O'Reilly are a mixed blessing; he is a welcome alternative voice to the ridiculousness that passes for acceptable media, but sometimes I wonder if his ignorance on economic issues is worth that gain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home