Friday, September 09, 2005

OK. Wow. First Post.

So I bumped 'Start Blog' up on the list of things I wanted to do if I had more time because the list was getting too long and it seems a heck of alot easier than pursuing six-pack abs at my age and cheaper than restoring some rundown Victorian somewhere. OK, so cross it out. Progress!

So what is my goal? The journey is my goal really. I'm out for growth and self-edification...ah phooey, I'll come clean. I aspire to no less than the rank of Junior Unindicted Counter-Conspirator because Mama Mia knows we need it. Forget we, I need it. I just know that whatever dread disease I am going to contract 30 years from now will either be curable with one simple, minty-fresh pharma miracle or confine me to years of delibilitating pain or death based on the choices we make today. I want the minty-fresh outcome, so I am prepared to do battle with the forces economic illiteracy. And, my kids need it too. Based on the choices we make today, their hard-earned homestead either will or will not be bull-dozed because the dumber kids from Mrs. Huckleberry's class became politicians and decided to hand over the their homestead to Donald Trump's progeny in order to increase the tax base so the municipality can roll out aroma math in all the schools. So sign me up to the Future Liberation Front (or is that the Front for Future Liberation?). I'm New Blogger and I'm Reporting for Duty!

...and if that doesn't work out, I can post pictures of cats or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home